- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage
- Relaxation - Swedish Massage
- Trigger Point Massage
Share the Gift of Massage
Massage has long been revered as a luxury. We are now coming to realize the real effects massage has on one’s health.
Whether your life is impacted by stress, over-work, poor posture, lack of sleep, poor dietary habits, or lack of exercise, massage can be of great benefit. These factors in one’s life can affect a body’s musculature, emotional balance and mental function.
While we all encounter these factors, therapeutic massage aids the body in beginning its own natural healing process (in as little as one session).
- Benefits of Massage
- Increases circulation
- Stimulates immune system
- Lengthens & softens connective tissue
- Decreases pain with your body’s own natural pain relievers
- Softens scar tissue
- Allows muscles to return to normal resting length
- Aids in waste-removal from muscles
- Helps you to achieve & maintain good posture
- Relaxes your body and mind